Slider

Dylan Surgery-Day 6

11/13/12

Well if you have been following my blog through this last week you probably have noticed that I write my post in the morning from the previous days. The nights our very exhausting for me and when my head hits that pillow I am pretty much sound asleep within 10 minutes.

Yesterday was another great day for Dylan! The last couple of days they have been trying slowly to take Dylan off of his oxygen and he was still hanging on to that last little bit. After a heart surgery it usually takes a little bit of time to almost learn how to breathe on there own again. Finally around 8:15am they took it off and he was doing great! His levels were doing awesome and he did not need it anymore. Another goal down. Dylan was smiling so much almost more then he was even before surgery. All the nurses were coming in to hang out with him and  to see that sweet little smile of his, in my opinion he was being a little flirt. I think Dylan had more girlfriends this week then he will in a lifetime...Ha!

Yesterday Greg and I also decided to go home for a bit and grab some mail, do some laundry and I actually went for a run. 6 days of being the hospital can make you go a little crazy!

When we got back to the hospital Dylan was awake and still doing great! He finally had his first bath and of course loved it! We had a few visitors and went to dinner. Greg decided to go home and sleep in his own bed ( I don't blame him) since he had to go to work for a little in the morning. Another great recovery day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan