Slider

My Sweet Preschooler

9/13/17

This year we decided to put Haylee in a little preschool class one day a week near our home. She was always asking to go to school with her brother and really enjoys playing with other kids. So this past month we have been telling her she was going to be starting school and every time we told her she would say "I don't want to go" so I was a little nervous on how the first day was going to go?

Well a week before school started we got to go meet her teacher and learn all about her class room. She was a little shy, but warmed up while we were there. Her teacher was really nice and so sweet. I was so excited for Haylee to be in this class this year. And of course Haylee had no problem her first day of school and walked right in like she had been there for weeks. I was so proud of her! Now as for me it was my first day all alone with NO kids for 4 hours. I was not quite sure what I was going to do, but I enjoyed some alone time and a nice lunch out with a friend.









No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan