Slider

Our Angel In Heaven-Megan Gerhard Weisberg

3/29/12

This post will probably be a very hard one to talk about, but a couple of weeks ago a very dear friend of mine Megan Gerhard-Weisberg lost her life while giving birth to her beautiful baby boy "Tosh David Weisberg". I know when you think about it long and hard, which I have been doing for days...how could this happen?? How could God let this happen? It really is hard to grasp your finger around it. These are things that rarely happen anymore and there not supposed to happen and to the one's you care for the most or at least that is what you tell yourselves....The preliminary diagnosis for the condition Megan suffered was Amnionic Fluid Embolism (AFE). I still have to google it to understand what really happend.

In life we don't know why things happen or what is going to happen. God is the only one that knows that. Megan was a beautiful and loving person. She had a smile that could light up the room. Megan and I have been friends since we were little. I was so excited for our boys to play together and have some play dates in our near future. I know Megan will be looking down on everyone and making sure her boys and husband our well taken care of and loving them at every moment. I hope one day my son and her son Tosh will be able to meet and I can tell him how beautiful and amazing his mommy was!!

 No one knows why some things don't work out, while others do, or why some of us get lucky and others don't. The journey is what matters. The celebrations of the milestones and highlights, as well as the people in our lives...those that stay, those that come and go, those that come back or are gone for good. Cherish the momen...ts you have, whether positive or negative and grow with them, from them or just because of them. Life is too short and we all should live life to its fullest, every moment of every day and never look back or have regrets. I will miss you Megan! You and your family profoundly impacted me during my youth & teenage  soccer years. I have been so blessed to have you in my life. Rest in peace, my friend...you will never be forgotten and will forever be missed! Much love to Jodi, Cadyn, Eryn, Karen, Dave and, of course, precious baby Tosh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan