Slider

Christmas Is What I love

1/2/15

Christmas is something I have always loved and waited for all year long for it to arrive. This year was a little different in that I did not get into as much decorating as I would have liked to. I should give myself a little credit as we did just have a baby 8 weeks ago!

This year was an exciting year for us as we hosted our first Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our house. I told everyone with baby #2 coming it would be a lot easier to have everyone here so we don't have to pack up for an army to travel to 5 different places through the holidays. I was so excited as this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. Christmas Eve we had my family over and then Christmas Day we had Greg's side of the family over. We did potluck which was very nice, but next year I plan on cooking for everyone! Christmas morning was very nice just spending it with my little family. Dylan had so much fun opening his presents and being the only one, but next year it will be a whole different story as his sister will be in on the action. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed your holidays with family and friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan