Slider

I Have A Voice

8/2/12

Last night as I do every night when I lay in bed I read blogs, articles and sometimes watch video's on Down Syndrome. It helps me to educate myself and Greg a little bit more everyday. There is such a huge community of Down Syndrome children and I love it! As I was reading last night I came across this video and It is awesome and it touched my heart so much that I wanted to share it with everyone.

" To see a world through eyes that don't judge, to love with hearts that don't discriminate, to look at people for who they are and accept them for simply that. This is how children and adults with Down Syndrome see the world. They love, They feel, They love unconditionally. They are role models and all the inspiration anyone needs"




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan