Slider

Home

8/22/12

So I can finally write to tell everyone that we are officially "HOME OWNERS" It has been a dream and long time waiting for Greg and I. We started looking about 4 months ago and had put in about 15 offers. By the tenth offer Greg and I were getting really frustrated. But we prayed about it and new that when it was the right one it will happen and sure enough it did. We bought the most perfect house for us and cannot wait to move in. We have a lot of upgrades to do on it but with the help of my dad and brother in law we will make this house perfect! Our family loves projects like these. We hope to move in by the middle of October. That is our goal. We want to have this finished before Dylan's surgery so he can recover in his new home. Ever since we got approval on our house my husband has wanted to spend every waking hour at Lowe's and of course I tag along. This will be a lot of fun and we are very excited!!!!
Daddy and Dylan Waling Around Lowe's

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan