Slider

Busy, Busy, Busy

8/21/12

These past two weeks have been pretty crazy around here for the Lopez family. We have had doctor's appointments, we visited Greg's Lopez side of the family so everyone could meet Dylan, we have been going to the beach, we had a dinner date with Grandpa and much more fun things. Dylan is pretty much on a routine now. He is 8 weeks old today and is sleeping through the night. He usually goes to bed between 8 and 10 and does not wake up till 6:00am. I know some of you may be asking, what the heck??? I don't know what I did but he has been doing this now for the past 3 weeks now. I just put him down one night and he did not wake up. Let me tell you it is pretty nice! Here are a few pictures from the last 2 weeks. I thought it would be easy trying to keep up with a blog with an 8 week old but it is not as easy as I thought.
Auntie Chris and Uncle Tony

Grandma Lopez

Beach Day With Grandpa and Auntie Carly

Back To The Doctor's Again

Loves His Baths

Logan and Paige Come To Visit

Dylan and Mommy Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan