Slider

Comparison

8/17/12

So before Dylan was born Greg and I tried to gather baby pictures of the two of us so we could see who Dylan would look like when he was born. My mom had some pictures of me but Greg's mom could not find any. When Dylan was born with Down Syndrome those look a likes kind of went in the other direction. Down Syndrome children will have your genes but for the most part won't have your eyes, ears, lips, chin and really any other features. They can have other features like your hair, height and skin color. In the hospital Dylan looked so much like his daddy, I still could not believe that he was a down baby. As we got home and now Dylan being 7 weeks I still think he looks like his dad and has very mild features of the down characteristics. When we went to his Grandma's last weekend to visit the Lopez family his Grandma had a baby picture of Greg and I was right, Dylan looks just like his daddy. Of course again the features are a little different with Dylan being Down Syndrome but he is the cutest little boy ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan