Slider

Pregnancy Journal::15 Weeks

1/26/12

I cannot believe that I am almost 4 months! Where did the time go???? This past week I started to get really bad headaches and was not sure why? I called friends and even googled about it. Most everyone said it could be dehydration or possibly my blood pressure. I decided to call my Dr. and double check with her just to be sure. She explained to me that I need to make sure I eat every 2 hours and at least 62 ounces of water a day. I took her advice and my headaches have gone down tremendously. I think I had a little bit of dehydration headaches. It is really hard to drink a lot of fluids when you are not feeling well. My belly is finally starting to pooch out and now it makes me feel like I am pregnant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan