Slider

Pregnancy Journal:: 14 Weeks

1/20/12

This week I am officially 14 weeks and into my second trimester. I feel like this last 3 months flew by. Being nausea and tired for the last 8 weeks everyday all day I thought it would be the longest stretch of my life! I am starting to feel better and get some energy back. My smells and taste are still off the charts, I am not craving anything yet and my poor husband has to deal with the dreadful question he asks me everyday. "What do you want for dinner sweetie? I don't know" the story of his life. But he is a trooper with all my emotions and ups and downs, but that is why I love him. My belly is finally starting to pop out, but it is not a hard belly it is like do I have a beer belly or am I really pregnant! Ha.....

We have 2 weeks till we should find out what we are having and I am dying to find out. Of course Greg wants a boy, because he says if we have girls then they will have an older brother, but he can predict that right????? We both just want a healthy baby and feel so blessed that God has given us such a beautiful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan