Slider

Post all gone

1/5/12

So about 2 weeks ago I went to blog something and for some reason or another ALL of my post were gone. I do-not know what I did or how it happened but they are gone. I tried for days to see if I could recover anything but I had no luck at all! So of course everything that I blogged about this last year is all gone.!It makes me really sad but what am I going to do?

Our Blog and Our Family
To think.  Two people are born.  Born on different days, in different years, in different towns.  Born to different parents, different families.  Two separate personalities.  Two separate experiences.  One grew up as boyish as they come, stirring up harmless trouble in the neighborhood with his friends.  While the other, outgoing and love sports. They graduated from school, and went on to college, still unaware of each others existence.  She dreamed of him her whole life.  He dreamed of her.  A faceless ideal, to an age old desire.  Is it fate to believe, when their lives collide?  Like two atoms who have spent year after year circling the atmosphere, searching for their complete likeness.  Is it fate to believe that these two strangers happen to be at the exact same place, at the exact same time?  Their eyes, suddenly, meet across a dark room, filled with a sea of people.  They connect.  They draw near.  They don't let go.  Or, is it merely, pure coincidence; the right place, at the right time, with the right chemistry?  Destiny or not, these two people met.  Their two hearts and their two souls spontaneously collided, completely unaware that their dreams just caught up to them.  And somewhere along their separate journeys, these two people became exactly who they needed to be for that one moment in time.  That one moment that fated the rest of their lives, to become one heart and one soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan