Slider

Pregnancy Diary :: 12 Weeks

1/5/12

Well I am finally 12 weeks and into my second trimester. I thought this day would never come! Being pregnant for the first time I did not know what to expect? My sister who is on #3 and my cousins who have kids and friends who have kids. I would hear all their stories and how they felt but of course everyone is different and feels different when they are pregnant. So honestly I did not know what was about to happen and how I was going to feel?


When Greg and I found out on Saturday November 6, 2011 (yes our 1 year anniversary) this had to be the greatest anniversary present a girl could ask for. I did not know what to think? I first thought to myself how did this happen so fast? But of course we were so excited to start a family and to have a baby. I feel like I have waited my whole life for this moment. We have been so blessed.  The past 3 months have not been easy but I have pushed through it. I was nauseas 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I never actually got sick but felt like I was sea sick everyday all day. I ate nothing but crackers, bread and ginger ale. By week three I was so sick of eating just that. I wanted to eat more but I could not.  I was in bed almost every night by 8 and could still not get out of bed in the morning. Smells drove me crazy  and everything was changing on my body. It was all worth it, because to see that little baby inside of me is honestly the most precious gift I think God could ever give.

Tuesday morning we had my 12 week Ultra Sound and blood work. Baby Lopez is growing very healthy and everything looks great! I have only gained 3 pounds and the doctor said that was good. I am starting to show a little but not much. My pants fit in the legs but my waist is starting to get a little tight. This week I started to work out again and it feels so good. I am in love with eating salads and pickels. There are days where I can eat a salad for lunch and dinner. I crave Oreo Cookie ice cream but know that I cannot eat that every night. I want to buy so many things but we don't know what were are having. Now we just have to wait 4 more weeks to find out if it is a “BOY” or “Girl” Anyone want to take bets??  Well we will just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan