Slider

We have A Bus Rider

5/9/17

About a month ago I finally asked Greg if Dylan could take the bus home.? Ever since Dylan started school when he was three the bus was always offered to us, but we never thought much about it as I really enjoyed taking him and picking him up from school. As things got busier and schedules changed we decided to let Dylan take the bus home from school.. I was a little nervous, but felt ok since he was a little older now. The first day he got to take it home I still drove to school as I would be picking him up, but to help him on his bus. I have never seen the kid SO excited, but mommy was full of tears. Just one of those moments that you feel another step of getting older. He is loving every minute of it and there have been days when I need to pick him up for a doctors apt he actually still wants to get on it. Bus drop off has become Haylee's favorite part of her day as well as mine. I am so thankful for all our amazing bus drivers and keep our babies safe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan