Slider

Mother's Day 2017

5/27/17

These sweet babies are my everything! I would not trade the hard days for anything. They teach me more love, they make me stronger as a mom and most of all they teach me that these little human beings grow up so fast and I never want to miss a beat with there sweet smiles, there snuggles and the hugs I get each and every day! Being a mama is the most rewarding gift and I am so thankful that my mom taught me what that is all about! Selfless love is everything. We love no matter what, and that god made us all different and perfect just the way we are❤️

Mother's day this year was a very special weekend! We enjoyed a nice dinner with my mother- in- law and sister-in-law at one of my favorite restaurants. Then Sunday we celebrated with my mom and BBQ up some amazing Mexican food thanks to my hubby for prepping a special dinner just for us. I truly love being a MAMA and I would not change it for the world.....












No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan