Slider

Lions>Tigers>and Bears......

5/9/17

One thing that I do love the most about being able to be home with my babies is getting the time to go on school field trips with Dylan's school and his class. And what I love even more about it is that Haylee gets to join in on the fun! This last week we took the day and drove up to the little Irvine zoo. All the kids took the bus, but Haylee and I met them there. We ended up getting there a little earlier so we explored the beautiful park and even went in a little earlier. I had never been to this zoo, but heard so many great things about it. It was defiantly smaller then all the big ones, but in my opinion it was perfect for the ages of the kids.

We spent about an hour in the zoo looking at all the animals. The kids faces were priceless. They loved it so much and were pretty much all over the place...HA! After the zoo we enjoyed a picnic in the park and spent some free time playing with bubbles and enjoying the beautiful weather!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan