Slider

Easter 2017

5/16/17

Well a little late then never, but Easter was one of my favorite holidays this year with the kids. I tried to fit a lot of Easter activities in, but of course only got a few in. Its been a busy time of year so far and I am looking forward to summer and lots of free time!

We took the kids to an Easter event near our house that had lots of fun games, train rides, Easter egg hunt and of course a meet and greet with the Easter bunny. Both kids were not quite sure of the bunny this year, but they warmed up to him and we got some cute pictures. Greg and I hosted Easter for the first time and it turned out nice. It was small but perfect! Easter morning we went to church with our family, Haylee helped me decorate cupcakes, and the kids got to open there gifts from the Easter bunny.I love spending time with our family and of course when there is good food involved its even better! Greg cooked an amazing Rib-Eye and chicken, we did a cute little egg hunt for the kids and enjoyed some good wine! As much as I don't want my kids to grow up, its been really nice to have them start to enjoy all the fun things that I remember as a kid.....Happy Easter!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan