Slider

My Little Gym Girl

5/17/16

With Dylan being in school full-time (which is almost out for summer) Haylee has been pretty bored at home with out her brother. So the past few weeks I have been trying to find a few things that we can do together besides the park and walks around the neighborhood. Haylee is almost 19 months and is a very active little girl. She loves to play and be around other kids. She probably would be ready for school already.  This past week I found a Mommy and me gymnastics class right around the corner from our. house. We went last week and she has a blast. She was so cute in playing with all the other kids, and loved jumping on the trampolines. We also found a music class that we tried, and loved that one too. I am truly so happy to be home now with  both my babies. When Dylan was a baby I did not have that option, but I thank the Lord everyday that we were able to make it work with me being home. But I do miss that outlet just a little bit of the adult world....

Haylee and I have been having so much fun together, but we are both ready for brother to be out of school and enjoy our summer together!













No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan