Slider

Happy Birtday Daddy

5/5/16

Happiest of Birthdays to this incredible man who I am so lucky to call my husband! Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate, the greatest dad in the world, the most loving son a mom could ever ask for, a brother who cares so much, a friend who will drop anything when needed, and one heck of a grandson! Your Grandma is looking down on you today with open arms, and knows how great of a man you have become and she loves you so much, and will ALWAYS be so proud of you! Words cannot describe how incredibly thankful I am for your unconditional love, your kindness and most of all the amazing love you have for our babies! Greg I am so blessed to live this life with you and I hope you have the best birthday ever. We love you so much and 36 never looked so good on you....xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan