Slider

Angel in Heaven

5/5/16

This past weekend we lost an amazing women! Mom, Grandma, Friend, Sister you name it she wore many hats. Greg's Grandma passed away on Sunday from Cancer. Rosemary taught me so much about life. She came into my life 10 years ago when I met Greg. She was always full of life, love and laughter. She did not have a bad bone in her body and was always a ray of sunshine. She always saw the best in people and lived everyday like it was her last. She inspired me in so many ways, but one thing for sure was the true endless love for her family. She loved them, cared for them and would do ANYTHING that she could to make them happy. She gave her whole heart to her kids and grandchildren.I know she is looking down on us everyday now, and she will truly be missed. We love her so much and I thank God everyday for the time that we had with her. Rosemary you sure did live an amazing life and I know every person that came into your life would leave wanting to be your best friend. We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan