Slider

We can Bike....

4/14/16

Well all I can say is this day is TRULY one for the books in the Lopez home!!! I cannot believe that my sweet boy rode a bike for the very first time today..."crying as I write" I never thought this day would come (well I knew one day) but just when I needed it the most! The past few weeks have been a little rough on my heart. I have had some moments of sadness in terms of my Dylan. Not that I am sad for him, but I get sad in the fact at how much harder everything is for him ...in life. I just wish it could be easier for himBut the lord made Dylan just the way he is and needs to be. He helps me to look at life differently, he helps me to push and be better at everything in life and always strive for only the best! He shows me love always and unconditionally, which so much of our world needs more of. He teaches me how to stay strong and fight for in my beliefs and ALWAYS be a strong mama!! People ask me "isn't it hard"???? All I can say to anyone who ever wonders is-"it's not hard, it's all I know" you would do it for your child right???" My son is FREAKING amazing and I am so DARN proud of him today!! Do I worry about his future, you better believe it. I get scared that no one will Love him as much as his mommy and daddy and friends and family. Do I lie awake some nights wondering how is future will be...yup! But I do know one thing is for sure is this kid is so amazing and one heck of a rock star!!! Dylan I will fight for you everyday to ensure you have an amazing life and that this mama will strive and work as hard as she needs to, to ensure your life is filled with so much happiness and joy! Happy day and cheers to milestones!!!



IMG_1576 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan