Slider

Spring Break

4/14/16

This was the first year I guess you could say we had a spring break. With Dylan's first year of school we actually get to have some holidays. We actually did not have anything planned as this is a busy time for the hubby and tax season. So everyday we decided to do something different since we were just staying around home...

The first day my mom and I took the kids to a petting zoo close to our house. We fed the animals, went on a train ride and played in the park. After work Greg met us at Ruby's for a good old fashion dinner. The kids love it there! The  next couple of days my sister was down at the beach camping for a few days, so the kids and I decided to head down there and play in the beach and have some dinner. Haylee and Dylan had so much fun! One of the days they decided to dive in with their clothes in the tide pools. It was the cutest thing in the world and I am pretty sure we will spending some days down at the beach this summer. The last few days of the week we got rain, so we found some fun activities and watched a movie. I actually was ready for a little relaxing day since our days earlier in the week were pretty busy. We can't wait for next year!!






IMG_1404 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.




















IMG_1451 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan