Slider

Ladies Alive

4/19/16

As most of you  know I started on an amazing health journey in January with a 24 day challenge with AdvoCare. When I signed up to do my first 24 day challenge on January 11th, 2016. I could of never imagined my life where it is now. I was so excited to start the 24 day challenge, and excited to do something for myself for once. I took this on knowing this would be out of my comfort zone, but I wanted a change, I wanted a better me emotionally and physically. It has changed my life and my families life in so many ways possible. It was a yes to a better me, but that yes has become much more! I have gone on to lose 15 pounds and coach over 15 people through their 24 day challenge and beyond. There is no better joy then giving back and seeing the happiness in people's daily life...

A few weeks ago our team went to an amazing event in San Diego called Ladies Alive. It truly was life changing. To be in a room with so many women and such empowering women at that, it has touched my heart and I left their feeling empowered, motivated and wanted a whole new me. Someone who can help others not only see the beauty in themselves and how truly good it feels to take care of yourself, but to want more and more out of life.  So many of us our searching for more …time with family … extra income … freedom from debt … an overall balanced and healthy lifestyle. It was truly an amazing day, and I am so thankful for all of the many amazing women, and friends I have made along the way. They lift me up and help me be a better me everyday!











No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan