Slider

Easter

4/8/16

One thing that I love most is spending time with my family and especially on holidays! We are all so close and making the holidays special is always something that not only I will remember, but the memories for our kids...

Easter was filled with yummy food, swimming, Easter egg hunts and enjoying a few glasses of wine! We spend the afternoon at my dad and step mom's house with my mom, my sister and her family and of course my family. The weather was so beautiful and the kids had so much fun with all their Easter gifts and the chocolate they got from the Easter egg hunt!! There faces were priceless...Hope you all had an awesome Easter as well. I am thankful for this life the Lord has given me and all of the blessings he has truly blessed us with!























No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan