Slider

Student of the month-My Super Star

1/13/16

There are moments in life that we will never ever forget, and this one today tops all of them! I am shouting from the roof top that Dylan got student of the month for Decemberjust when this mama was so scared for him to start school and spread his wings, he has proven that there is nothing to be afraid of and he has got this school thing in the bag! Dylan received his student of the month for mak...ing awesome strides in communication, imitation, following routine and just all around Awesomeness!!!! I love this boy so much, and he has been making leaps and bounds. He works hard everyday with school and therapy and I could not be more proudThis is just another example of just how much this sweet boy gives me the courage to strive for my best and give 100% at everything I do in life every single day. And today I have realized it's not the number of times we have these moments, it's about the small things that lead to great things in our lives. Instead of focusing on the bigger picture, we need to have focus on doing those small things in a loving way. Have faith in your children no matter what, spend time with them, teach them and love them because they are smart and will do great things in life!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan