Slider

Fish and More Fish

1/13/16

A few weeks ago, just before school was about to begin we took the kids to LEGOLAND near our house. We did not take them to the park as I think they are still just a little to little. We ended up taking them to the Aquarium. It was not what I expected, but we made the most of it. It was a short one and made it out in about 20 minutes. The kids loved everything about the animals and all of the glowing lights. We decided to take them through it again so they could enjoy it a little bit longer. I just loved seeing Dylan's little face light up with so much happiness when he saw the fish. He loves "fishies" and of course Haylee was running everywhere. I swear I need to get a leash for that girl. She is so fast and just wants to be on the go whenever we are out. I love spending time with my family, and enjoying fun things with the kids!








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan