Slider

Thanksgiving

11/29/15

Well with our first holiday down and now looking forward to Christmas, this year's Thanksgiving was very special and very quiet. In the morning we took a family walk with the kids and we are definitely feeling the chilly winter weather. Later in the afternoon we headed over to my dad and step mom's to celebrate Thanksgiving at there house this year. My sister and her family went to spend the holiday with some of their friends, and Greg went to his grandmother's house in the early part of the day to be with his family, and came over later in the evening to be with us. My step mom cooked an amazing and beautiful dinner once again. She always knows how to get our bellies full and keep us nice and stuffed....

I am thankful every year that our families can be joined as one and be all together around the holidays. It truly is special and I love my family very much!


The amazing bloody Mary bar my step sister put together!



The kids love Grandpa's garden


The beautiful dinner table





Thankful for my two sweet loves










The best turkey ever!!!





We had an amazing Thanksgiving, but the rest of the weekend was dedicated to decorating for the holidays, listening to Christmas music, enjoying wine and playing with the kids. Did I forget to mention that my mom and I did brave "Black Friday" and it was so much fun, and we scored on some big sale items. I think we may have a new tradition for the books....




 
I am feeling extra grateful this season and can't wait for all the fun holiday festivities and enjoy the holiday traditions we have started with our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan