Slider

Halloween 2015

11/2/15

Well, this year really felt like our first Halloween as a family. Dylan is a little older and Haylee just 1 week shy of being one years old, it was a really fun night. Halloween day Greg and I spent the day doing some landscape to our front yard since our front and backyard is all done and completed with our makeover. Now that we are finished with one section of it we will slowly move onto the next. I guess the saying is true when you own a home that "its always a work in progress".

Later in the afternoon we got food to BBQ with Greg's mom and my step sister Carly. The rest of our family was out in the desert camping for Halloween weekend. I secretly miss our camping trips, but at this time in our lives it's just not easy to do. We made a really yummy dinner, and after dinner our neighbors met us so we could trick-or-treat around the neighborhood. My favorite thing about our neighborhood is that we have so many great people that live here and it's like one big block party. Everyone is in costumes (no I did not dress up) and lots of kids just running around having an awesome time! I love that we can come home after we take the kids, put them to bed, and sit out in our courtyard and enjoy everyone coming around with some drinks and just hanging out. Once again another great Halloween. Greg and I promised we would dress up next year with the kids!










 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan