Slider

Guest Post - Green Mom Company

3/17/15

 About a month ago I was asked by a very dear friend of mine Sarah and blogger of www.greenmomcompany.com to be a guest on their blog. I was so excited to share my thoughts and point of view on the EZPZ happy Mat that I bought for my son Dylan awhile back. We bought it to encourage and help with self feeding and not depend on mommy so much. This Mat has been a life saver for us and has really taught Dylan a lot about his eating and learning and trying new foods.

When Sarah and I met we hit it off instantaneously. I love her passions in life, I love her smart and fun personality and the love she has for her family and son. As moms we believe in the same things and always wanting what is best for our families. Safe, fun and Eco-friendly. Hope you like it!

Click photo to view my post!

Michelle, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan