Slider

Pregnancy Journal:: 21 Weeks

3/7/12

Wow am I growing! I feel like every week I am getting bigger and bigger. Our son is finally growing at a rapid pace; I guess he should since we have 4 months to go. Last Friday Greg and I went for my 20 week check up and the big ultra sound for our son. They measured all of the Anatomy of his brain, lungs, spine, lip, etc….He is healthy and growing strong. He is actually 2 days ahead of what he should be.  I have finally kicked my nasty headaches that I have been having and now starting to feel like I have a bunch of energy. I am going to enjoy every moment of it because it will go downward quick once I start to reach my due date. I am starting yoga this week. It will help a lot with my blood flow and stretching to prepare me for the birth of our Son!
21 Weeks

My pregnancy indulgence

My Pregnancy Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan