Slider

Chili & Corn Bread

3/1/12

Chili and Corn Bread is a favorite meal for Greg and I.  We could honestly eat it once a week. I thought since I was making it tonight that I would share our recipe that we love so much.
  • A pound and a half of turkey meat. Yes of course you can use regular meat but in this house we use turkey meat.
  • 2 cans of chili beans
  • 2 cans of corn
  • 2 cans of diced tomatoes
  • 1 can of spicy salsa, it gives it a great kick
  • 1 packet of chili seasoning and any kind of your choice
  • Half of an onion
  • 1 packet of Marie Calander's Corn Bread mix. It is honestly the easiest and the best
I love making Chili because the serving is more then enough and you will always have left overs. For me I love making meals that are easy and that can be eaten another day in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan