Slider

Pregnancy Journal :: 24 Weeks

3/26/12

Is it me or is anyone else loving this cold weather the past day or so? I know a lot of people don’t like the cold weather, but I do and I love rainy days and dressing in comfy clothes, sitting on the couch and watching movies with my hubby. I think it must be that I am 24 weeks pregnant and my belly is getting much bigger. I am not looking forward to the few months of summer that I will be 8 and 9 months pregnant. Hopefully it will not be too hot! Below is a little inside of my pregnancy so far:
·     I have only gained about 17 pounds, but they are going fast. I just told my husband the other day that it is crazy how all of sudden you get these hunger urges and want to eat everything. I have been doing well with sticking to a healthy diet.
·     I absolutely love and crave ice cream or should we say “Yogurt Land” If you have not tried it you must go and get one. It is to die for.
·     My nights of sleep I think are pretty much over. Between my husband snoring, my cat wanting to be right next to me, my growing belly and my frequent bathroom trips have gotten me no sleep! As my mom would say this is a class 101 for when my son arrives. He is preparing me!
·         I am still working out every day. It’s either a 40 minute walk or 40 minutes on the lyptical.
·         Being pregnant and still trying to look cute is not on the top of my list. My weekends are usually a pair of jeans with a top and a cute sweater. I feel so comfortable in them, and I am all about being comfortable these days.
·    Our son is moving a lot these days. I usually feel him the most after dinner when I lay on the couch to watch our TV shows. It’s a bonding time for Mommy and Daddy.
·    I talk to him every day and tell him how much I love him.
·    My feet get really tired really fast. I cannot stand on them for too long. It’s weird too because they are not swollen or anything it’s just the bottom of my feet that hurt.

I still cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by so far. Of course there are still a few things we need to do to prepare ourselves for the arrival of our son, but I cannot wait for him to come and to be a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan