Slider

Pregnancy Journal :: 23 Weeks

3/23/12

What can I say but that time really does fly when you are pregnant. I cannot believe I am almost 6 months and only have about 3 months and 24 days left. This week I have felt or should I say WE have felt our son move. He is getting bigger now which means I can feel him moving and groovin. I am so excited about this because I know he is in there and healthy. Greg got to feel him for the first time, and his face lit up like a little kid, it was so cute. He is already a proud daddy! It is not too much but enough that it is more then butterflies. I am loving every minute of being pregnant and enjoying these special moments with my husband and our son. I am so in love with him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan