Slider

Pregnancy Journal::18 Weeks

2/14/12

Have you ever seen a bigger belly then this? That is what I ask myself every morning now. My belly is now popping out, it's like it almost popped out over night.  I sent my Mom a text this morning to wish her a Happy Valentine's Day from her growing Grandson and all she sent back was " Wow you are big and where did that belly come from"? I am not complaining because I actually feel pregnant and my son is finally showing! I still have not felt much movement from him other then little flutters and I love it. I am actually enjoying eating yummy foods again, but need to be careful and still try to stay healthy. Greg and I have been getting up at 5 every morning and working out, I know some of you probably think I am crazy?, but Greg wants to get in shape and I want to try and stay in as much shape as possible and what a better way then to stay motivated as a team. Other then that I am feeling great and fabulous and love that I have a little human growing inside of me and I love him so much!!Well that's about all I can come up with for now.  I truly love being pregnant and get such a kick out of waking up each morning and seeing my bump in the mirror!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan