Slider

Chase Robert Smith

2/6/12

Well he has finally arrived, our nephew Chase was born on Saturday morning at 8:25am, 9 pounds 4 ounces. He is perfect and healthy as can be! My sister was scheduled to be induced Friday February 10, but Saturday morning at 3:00am our phone rang and I new it was time, Chase could not wait any longer. I put my bags together and drove down to there house to be with Caleb and Chloe and help until we heard the news. When the kids woke up we put a bag together and drove to the hospital so they could meet there new baby brother. My sister and brother-in-law were waiting for them and brought them into the room so they could meet Chase. They were so excited!!! My sister did an amazing job and made it look so easy. We spent the day visiting and hanging with family. Congratulations to my sister and my brother-in-law Matt, we love you guys very much and are so excited to be an Auntie and Uncle again!
Caleb and Chloe


Patiently waiting for Chase

Grandma's waitng to meet there new grandson

Chloe meeting her brother for the first time

Proud daddy and papa

My little Chloe

Beautiful baby boy

She loves him


Unlce Greg and Chase


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan