Slider

Pregnancy Journal::17 Weeks

2/9/12

I cannot believe I am already 17 weeks. I honestly thought this pregnancy would take forever but it has actually gone by really fast.  This week I decided to take a picture of my "now" growing belly. The last couple of months I really have not had much of a belly. We call it the "in between belly". It looks like I am pregnant but I could almost be that girl that drinks a lot of beer.....:)
  • I have gained almost 9 pounds so far and I guess that is good. Last month I only gained 3. If I can keep that going that would be amazing!
  • Still dealing with really bad headaches once in awhile but thankgoodness for Tylenol!
  • I am in LOVE with grilled cheese sandwiches, I almost ate them 4 days in a row for lunch.
  • I go to bed every night at almost 8:30pm.
  • I have been working out still almost everyday, either walking or the lypitical.
  • My belly is finally growing and I love it.
  • Much more energy and loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan