Slider

Pregnancy Journal:: 19 Weeks

2/24/12

Wow do I feel much better this week! I never thought this day would come of actually enjoying being pregnant. I finally have my energy back and actually look like I am pregnant and I LOVE it! Here are my thoughts on pregnancy so far:
  • My due date is July 10 which means I am a little over 19 weeks as of today.
  •  I feel ginormous already and I still have 4 more months to go! My legs and feet have been hurting and can really only stand for just a little bit.
  • I love wearing my pregnancy jeans with a cute tank top and a sweater, it still makes me feel cute yet I am comfortable.
  • Recently complete strangers are starting to take notice of my bump.  When I went to Starbucks to get a Tea I felt like everyone was staring at me out of nowhere.
  • My first trimester was tough, but not as bad as I thought it might have been.  I had some nausea, but I hear that many people have had it way worse than me, so when I hear that I am so glad mine was not that bad.
  • Now that I'm in my second trimester my energy level has perked just a little (I still feel painfully tired around 2:00 everyday) but my only complaint is the headaches! But my doctor said that was normal and make sure to really drink lots of water, and if you don’t know me that well my bathroom trips our every 30 minutes. I told my husband I should just wear a diaper…HA!
  • I crave bread a-lot! Right now I am in LOVE with Bagels and Cream Cheese. It brings me back to my high school days.
  • I'm still waking up at least 2 times a night to go to the bathroom. I am sure I have a little break and then at the end of my pregnancy it should be more!
  • I walk almost every day at work. One at 10 and one at 3 just short little 15 minutes. The days I feel really good I will get up in the morning and do the lypitcal with Greg and sometimes do a little bit of weights. I was really trying to work out every day but I told myself I am pregnant and just do what you can.
  • Last night I felt our son for the first time on my right side! It was not much but it was much more then the little bubbles I have been feeling the last 3 weeks. I told Greg the other night I just want him to give me a punch so I know he is in there, but I know he will!
  • Over all I am enjoying this journey and feel so blessed to have a beautiful baby inside of me. I love him so much already. I talk to him every night before we go to bed and let him know how much Mommy and Daddy love him and we cannot wait for him to come into this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan