Slider

Last Day of School

6/24/16

I cannot believe that Dylan has already completed his first year of pre-school. I can remember being so nervous in our first IEP meeting with all of the teachers and staff, just thinking to myself and wondering how Dylan will do in school? I really thought long and hard and also thought-is he really ready for school? I was happy with the school we picked, but I started him out just 8:30-11, then we progressed to 8:30-12, and then about 4 months into school he ended up going 8:30-1:30 which is his full school day. Dylan was making such progress and doing so well that he helped me over come my fears of letting him grow up and become a big boy!

As we went into our IEP just a few weeks shy of school being out to go over goals from this year, and goals moving forward into next year I was really happy with how far Dylan had come. Academically Dylan was making leaps and bounds. His speech was coming along, he listening skills were getting better, and his overall growth....well we are just so proud of Dylan! He works so hard at everything he does and Greg and I have no doubt this is just the beginning for Dylan and a bright future ahead of him! Dylan will be attending the same school this next year with the same AMAZING teacher and awesome aides. We are so sad school is over, but really happy to enjoy our summer and do lots of fun things!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan