Slider

Happy Father's Day

6/25/15

A little belated Father's Day post, but it's never to late. This past weekend we celebrated Father's Day at my Dad and Step Mom's house. We celebrated my amazing husband, my super awesome Dad and my wonderful brother-in law. I am so thankful for my Dad and all the love and support he has given my sister and I throughout our lives. He was always there for anything and everything. He is also the greatest grandpa in the world. I love my husband so much. He is truly the greatest Dad to our babies and I cannot thank God enough for putting him in my life. He is the rock of our family! My brother-in-law is one great dad. He is hard working and loves his family more then anything....

We had such a great day! We ordered BBQ food and of course in any celebration I had to pick up a Susie cakes, that is actually right by our house now. If you have not tried it, you need to go get a slice of cake now!!!
 
Happy Father's Day!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan