Slider

Dylan Horse Thearpy

6/10/15

A few weekends ago Dylan started a program at a great facility near our home to work on "hippo therapy" to work on his core training and more over all stability in his walking. I was so excited to get him into this program. His teacher is also his PT at his therapy center so it worked out just perfect! I was so nervous for him to start because I did not know how he was going to react with putting a helmet on and sitting on the horse. Dylan exceeded my expectations more then I could have ever imagined. When he got on that horse and took his first loop around the arena, he had the biggest smile on his face and it brought me to tears. In that moment I had so many visions of his future and how well he is going to do in life and excel at everything he does. We are so proud of him and so excited to be in this program. We look forward to many more weeks and goals and accomplishments from this therapy.



 
 
 



IMG 8265 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan