Slider

Walking & Milestones

12/2/14

In our home we have a saying with Dylan that " Dylan will do everything on his own time" We have had this since Dylan was a Little baby!

Dylan currently goes to Physical Therapy 3 days a week and we have been working very hard on his walking and his stability and strength in his legs. I was hoping that he would be walking by time his sister arrived, but that is ok. Like I said he will do it on his own time. Well a few weeks back our nanny and I were sitting in the living room and we decided to work with Dylan and sure enough he took his first steps!! I was a mess, yes crying hard and could not believe my eyes. I knew he would do it, it was just a matter of time and when he felt confident enough. I was so excited that I was home to see this moment and share it with him and our family. We are so proud of him and how hard he works. He still has a little ways to go before he is actually "running" but he is such a strong little boy!
IMG 5354 from Michelle Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan