Slider

Thanksgiving

12/2/14

This year we went to my Dad and Stepmom's house for Thanksgiving. I was so excited to be spending it with my Mom, My sister and her family, my Step Sister and Grandma. There is nothing more that I love then to be with family and have a big group for the holidays!

We started our beautiful morning off with a family walk around the trails by our house. The weather could of not had been more perfect. This was Haylee's first Thanksgiving and I loved being with my little family. Cathy my step mom did an amazing job on the food and I think I ate WAY too much! We played card games, drank wine, played in the back yard with the kids and just had an amazing "Thankful" day!! Now on to Christmas...











No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan