Slider

Family Summer Vacation 2014-Part 3

8/28/14

As I keep writing I feel like we were gone for months, well at least it felt like it. As we came to our last leg of our 10 day road trip. We finally made it to our last and final stop in Buelleton, CA, where we stayed at one of our favorite camping spots " Flying Flags RV Resort" We camped here about a year ago for the first time and fell in love with it. It's just a little bit passed Santa Barbara. It's not too far from home, but feels like you are getting away from the busyness of life. We arrived on Friday and stayed till Sunday.

This campground has so many things for the kids to do. Since being there the last time they have done some really big renovations. It's almost like a resort, but for RV Campers. They also have cabins you can rent that are really cool! These last few days were just our family and my sister and her family along with my mom. It was kind of nice just to relax and unwind before we got back to a normal schedule when returning home. This trip has been absolutely one of my favorite! I love my family and enjoy getting away with all of them. It's always nice to have a planned vacation once or twice a year to get away and relax. Till our next one!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan