Slider

30 Weeks::Baby Lopez #2

8/28/14

Well...can you believe it? I am almost 30 weeks. I have 9 weeks left! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. At this point I am definitely ready to have this beautiful baby. Of course I want her to stay in there as long as she can, but I am getting much bigger and I cannot wait to meet her. This summer has been a HOT one so it has not been very easy. The good thing is that I am in an air conditioned office all day at work. I am holding pretty good with my weight. I am still working out as much as I can, but at a minimal pace on the elliptical. She is about 3 pounds now and getting bigger. Greg and I our guessing she should be around 8 pounds, but only time will tell. Dylan has now noticed my belly as he should. The thing is huge!! HA...

We are getting very excited to meet our baby girl and for Dylan to have a sister. My prayer is for these two to have a beautiful bond and I know God will ensure of that!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan