Slider

Thanksgiving

12/3/13

Another beautiful Thanksgiving for the Lopez's. This year we had Thanksgiving at Greg's grandmother's house with his mom's side of the family and my mom. This year was extra special as Greg's brother Bobby was here to spend the holiday with us as he has not had a Thanksgiving with the family in 7 years. He lives over in Hong Kong and usually only comes out once a year. We were so excited to have him home! It was a great day and of course stuffed our faces with food and lots of dessert!

The next day my Mom, Dylan and I headed off to Palm Springs for the weekend for a little shopping, relaxing and a little time away. This was also to celebrate my mom's birthday that was on November 24th. We stopped at the outlets on Friday and yes it was BLACK Friday. I know we are crazy, but we actually found some really amazing deals! Dylan was such a little trooper and just watched all the people walking around. After shopping we checked into our hotel and had a very nice dinner. They had there tree lighting ceremony so that was very fun to see. We had a great weekend and enjoyed spending time with my mom and Dylan!





And were off...

Dylan being silly in the hotel room

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan