Slider

Christmas In Photos

12/30/13

I can honestly say I am so not ready for Christmas to be over. I am really sad to be taking my Christmas stuff down this next weekend. If I had it my way, I would have Christmas all year round.
There is just something about Christmas that makes my world go round!

This year was so much fun as Dylan was a little bit older and could play with the wrapping paper and open presents. I cannot wait to start many Christmas traditions of our own this next year. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

Christmas in pictures:::

Private Management Christmas Party

Doctor's appointment for Dylan. We found out Dylan will only have to see the doctor once a year now. His heart is all fixed!!

He only watched this movie 5 times a day for 30 days straight! It was the cutest thing ever!













No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan