Slider

Christmas Traditions

12/18/12

Well if most of you know me, Christmas is ABSOLUTELY my favorite time of the year! There is just something about the whole month of December that makes me so happy. Ever since I was little a girl I always got so excited to put up the tree, decorate the house, put lights on the house, set out the cookies for Santa clause, and most of all spend time with my family. Nothing has changed for me this year besides the fact of having my first born son to enjoy it with. I know he is not yet old enough to understand what it is all about yet but having a child to share this with is so amazing and just lights up my life. I am so excited to share Dylan's first Christmas with my husband and family. Greg and I cannot wait to pass our fun family Christmas traditions onto our kids! I think I have waited my whole life for this. If you have any fun family traditions I would love to hear them. Please leave a comment on my page. Hope everyone is enjoying there month of December and getting ready for the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan