Slider

Settled

10/23/12

Well we are all moved in!!! I want to apologize to my blog for neglecting you for the last month but we have been over our head busy with moving, doctor's appointments and just life in general. We are so excited to be moved into our new house and actually call something "Home"! I want to give a special thanks to my brother in law Matt for taking charge in getting everything done in a timely manner so we could move before Dylan's surgery and making it everything we could ever imagine. You are the best! Then to our families for helping us move and making it as painless as possible. For the most part everything is done in the house, but now I can really start to decorate with the help of my best friend Pintrest. As I say though once you own a home there is always something you will need to do and can do. I am not sure how many of you saw our house before but I am going to do my best to put before and after pictures up so you can really see how this house does not even look the same!
Living Room Before

Living Room After

Kitchen Before

Kitchen After-We still need Doors

Living Room-Dining Room Before

Dining Room After

Master Bath

Dylan's Room

Down Stairs Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan