Slider

Weekend Fun

9/10/12

This past weekend was probably one of the busiest weekends we have had in a long time. Between our house being torn apart and Greg's brother visiting from Hong Kong it was defiantly a jam packed weekend. Friday we went to an Angel's game with Greg's family and my family. It was actually my first night away from Dylan for a few hours. My step sister Carly came to watch Dylan and did awesome. I actually was not worried at all. He was such a good boy for her. We originally were going to bring him but with this weather lately I did not want to have him in this heat. We had a great time! Saturday we went to our new house to meet with some people and then had dinner at my sister's. Sunday was back down to the house to see how things were coming along and then headed to a BBQ. Poor Greg has been studying his little butt off for his test and now with the house the guy does not get a brake!! He is amazing and we love him very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan