Slider

Dear Dylan::3 Months Old

9/26/12

Mr. Dylan I cannot believe another month has gone by. How the time fly's. You are the most loving caring little boy a mommy and daddy could ever ask for. God truley has blessed us with the most amazing little boy!
  • You weigh 10 pounds 6 ounces
  • This last 2 weeks you have been on a great routine. We give you a bath at 6:30 then feed you and you are ready for bed by 8:30.
  • When I wake you in the morning you smile at me and that makes me look forward to my mornings.
  • Mommy and Daddy cannot mess with you in the morning, you have to be fed right away.
  • You love your swing where you take most of your naps.
  • Your eating almost 5 ounces everytime you eat.
  • You love to watch your baby einsteins. I think the first time I had you watch it you watched all 30 minutes of it.
  • You love your baths.
  • You smile and talk all the time now and we cannot get enough of it.
  • You are almost holding your head up. With a little more practice we will get you there.
  • Tummy time is one of your favorite unless you are cranky.
  • Thank you for being such an amazing little boy. You love your mommy and daddy so much and we love you right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan