Slider

Our Weekend::Simple and Sweet

9/17/12

After a long week I was so looking forward to this weekend. On Friday Greg took his second round of his series 65 test and missed it by 3 points!!! It was so frustrating and my husband was so upset. I mean come on 3 points away...It's ok sweetie, because 3 times is a charm. You will do it! Friday night after a long and stressful day waiting to hear from Greg we went and had a nice dinner with my sister and brother in law while grandma stayed home with all the kids. Saturday we worked on the house and ran some errands so we can get this house done by our goal date. Sunday I woke up and went to hot yoga. It has been a long time since I went to a class. I forgot how awesome they are and it is such a stress reliever. After my class we went back down to the house to see how things were coming along and enjoyed an afternoon lunch with the grandma's. Love our weekend's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan